Liebster Award! 🙂
WOW! Thank you so much Night’sWatchBlog for the nomination! What an amazing suprise! 🙂
So here’s how it works…..• Thank the blogger that nominated you
• Answer the 11 questions you were given
• Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 500 followers
• Post 11 questions for your nominee to answer
• Tag your nominees and post a comment in their blog so they know they’ve been nominated.
The questions I was given to answer
1. Why did you start blogging? – I started blogging so I can receive tips on how to be a better crafter. It’s a fun way to share and document my ongoing projects. To appreciate seeing great pictures and reading material of what everyone’s up to. I’m a little nosy in that sense!
2. How has your blog evolved over time? – I’m still pretty new, but I suppose it’s been a massive learning curve so far. I have learnt so much, not just in my crafts, but also how to get my work out there.
3. Five favourite authors? (I need some new reading suggestions) – David Thorne, Sam Lipsyte, Mark Haddon, Stephen Davis, Anthony Bourdain.
4. How do you spend your free time? – Crafting!! I also enjoy a good camping trip
5. I have to repeat this question – If you could only listen to only 5 albums for the rest of your life what would they be? – Im sorry, but thats too much of a tough one!
6. Do you like your job? Why or why not? – Unfortunately not. I get fidgety if confined to the same space too long. So office work probably isn’t for me!
7. What is your beverage of choice? – Coffee! Lots and lots of coffee. Don’t know how id survive without the stuff.
8. What is currently your favourite television show? Why? – Oh I have many favourites! But at the moment, probably Fringe. I appreciate a great, witty story line, with strong characters. I like how every episode has its own story line, as well as the ongoing one.
9. What is the best item you own? – My bed! It’s my sanctuary after a long day at work. Somewhere soft and comfy to crochet.
10. When do you read other people’s blogs? – In the afternoons when work tends to slow down, or just before bed for a bit of light reading.
11. How and when did you learn your favourite hobby? – Not long ago actually, probably just before Christmas. My nan came to stay and taught me some basic crochet, and it all spiralled from there. So thanks Nan 🙂
My 11 Nominees …..
Questions for the nominees to answer …..
1. Favourite things to blog about?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. Most amazing place you have visited?
4. The thing you could not live without?
5. Do you sing in the shower?
6. What is the signature dish that you cook?
7. What do you like to do to relax?
8. What was the last thing you purchased?
9. What are you scared of?
10. What is one thing you miss about being a kid?
11. Are you a Tea or a Coffee drinker?
Massive thank you again to – http://nightswatchblog.wordpress.com/ for the nomination! 🙂 xx